Kitchen fire occurs at Italian restaurant Friday night

in Accident/Community/News

On Friday, March 17th, 2023, at 11:28 pm, the Turlock Fire Department, Modesto Fire Department, American Medical Response, and Stanislaus Regional Fire Investigations Unit were dispatched to a reported structure fire at Vito’s Ristorante & Pizzeria, 3851 Crowell Rd, Turlock, after an employee had reported that the stove had randomly caught fire and they were unable to put it out.

Continue reading on

Latest from Accident

Go to Top